- Five large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup LA MORENA® Whole Jalapeños 28 oz can, diced
- 2 tablespoon jalapeno juice from the can
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 egg yolks, mashed
- 1/4 cup red onions, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- dash of paprika
- Peel and cube 5 large potatoes.
- Boil for 10 minutes or until soft. Then, drain.
- Boil 4 eggs to hard boiled stage. When done, remove from fire and add ice to cool them down.
- Transfer the potatoes to a bowl and set aside.
- Quarter and dice about 4-5 LA MORENA® Whole Jalapeños.
- Thinly slice about 1/4 of a red onion. Roughly chop the thin slices.
- Mash the potatoes slightly.
- When eggs are cool to the touch, peel and slice them, removing the egg yolks.
- Mash the egg yolks in a small bowl.
- Add egg yolks, jalapenos, jalapeno juice, mustard, mayonnaise, onions, and salt and pepper to potatoes.
- Combine until completely mixed.
- Add a dash of paprika to the top of the potato salad.
- Cover and chill for at least an hour, preferably overnight, before serving.