- 2 refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar
- 3 cups of mixed berries, fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 heaping tablespoons corn starch
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 F degrees.
- Grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Roll out the pie crusts.
- Use a 6-inch circle cutter and cut out 12 mini pie crusts. Leave the leftover crust laying there.
- Fit each pie crust into a muffin tin.
- Mix the berries with 2 tablespoons of sugar and corn starch.
- Next mix the softened cream cheese and sugar until it’s completely mixed.
- Add a tablespoon of cream cheese to the bottom of each mini pie.
- Then, add around 1/4 cup of berries to each mini pie.
- With the leftover pie crusts, cut out cute shapes to top the pies. I used a snowflake cookie cutter.
- Top each pie with the cut out shapes.
- Beat one egg.
- Brush the tops with egg wash.
- Then, sprinkle on the raw sugar.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers for up to a week.