A sweet and easy alternative to hot and spicy jalapeno poppers.
- olive oil
- 7–8 mini sweet peppers
- VELVEETAÂ® sharp cheddar brick, cubed
- slices of bacon
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill to 400 degrees.
- Wash and halve the peppers, removing the seeds
- Cut two 1-inch slices of VELVEETAÂ® sharp cheddar and then cube it into 1/2-oz pieces .
- Place one cube into the middle of each pepper.
- Sprinkle a little onion powder and garlic powder over the cheese.
- Wrap each pepper/cheese in a slice of bacon. Skewer with toothpick if necessary,
- Place the poppers around the grill, try avoiding directly placing them on flames as the bacon fat will make it flare up.
- Grill for about 20 minutes — only move them if flare ups start to happen.
- Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Appetizer // Side Dish
- Cuisine: American