A twist on my favorite crepe recipe with Sugar Cookie coffee creamer!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups International Delight Frosted Sugar Cookie creamer
- 4 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Allow to sit for a few minutes while the crepe maker or skillet heats up.
- If you have a crepe maker, pour the batter into a plate so you can easily dip it.
- If you just have a skillet, this video will show you how to swirl the batter into the pan.
- Prep Time: 1 minute
- Category: Breakfast / Dessert
- Cuisine: French