- 1 pint strawberries
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup sucralose
- 1/2 + 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups Canada Dry TEN
- Hull and cut up the strawberries.
- Add 1/2 cup water and the cut up strawberries to a blender. Puree until liquid.
- Boil 1/2 cup of water and add sucralose and stir until completely dissolved to form a simple sugar. Set aside to cool.
- Juice the lemon and add to the strawberry puree. Mix.
- Now add the simple syrup to the strawberry puree. Mix well.
- Add 2 cups of Canada Dry TEN and mix.
- Pour into a shallow metal baking sheet. Then place in the freezer.
- Stir or break up granita with a fork every 30 minutes for the first hour.
- Then, break up granita with a fork at the 2 hour mark.
- At 3 hours, it’s ready to serve.