- 2 peaches – sliced thinly
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2–3 tablespoons white sugar
- 2–3 tsp corn starch
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup cream
- white candy melts + squirt bottle.
- 1 pie crust (I was lazy and used refrigerated pie crust)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash peaches and slice small and thin.
- Mix up peaches, cinnamon, sugar, and corn starch.
- Grease each ramekin.
- Spoon peach mixture into each ramekin and fill to the top. Add little bits of butter all around each ramekin.
- Unroll pie crust and cut out spider shapes.
- Lay each spider shape crust on parchment paper and using a knife, follow along the spider web edges inside as you get further and further to the center of the crust.
- Carefully pick up the crust and lay it on top of the ramekin.
- Take the cream and brush it over the tops.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until golden brown.
- Allow to cool completely before adding spider web.
- Melt the candies in the bottle.
- Create a spider web on top of each crust.
- Serving Size: 1/2 of 1 ramekin