- 1 loaf of California Goldminer Sourdough Bread
- 4 eggs
- 4 cups of milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 7 oz marshmallow cream
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 + 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Mix together 1/4 cup butter and 1/4 cup brown sugar.
- Spread along the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan.
- Tear up 1/2 a loaf of California Goldminer Sourdough Bread and place in the pan.
- Mix together milk, cinnamon, and eggs.
- Pour half the milk mixture all over the bread.
- Spread the marshmallow cream all over the bread.
- Then sprinkle the chocolate chips over the marshmallow cream.
- Take the second half of the bread and tear of and cover the chocolate chips and marshmallow cream.
- Sprinkle the tablespoon of brown sugar over the top.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate for at least an hour or overnight.
- When ready to bake, preheat to 350 degrees.
- Bake with foil for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and turn oven to broil.
- Sprinkle marshmallows over the top, and broil for just a minute or two.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before serving.