Feeling under the weather? Try this Tomato Tea drink to make you feel better and give you a little extra vitamin C.
- 4 oz tomato juice
- 4 oz unsweet black tea
- a dash of Worcestershire sauce
- a pinch of garlic powder
- a pinch of seasoning salt
- a squeeze of a lemon
- Optional: a dash of Sriracha sauce
- Combine all the ingredients in a microwave-safe rug.
- Heat for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes in the microwave.
- Stir and enjoy!
You can switch out the Sriracha for any kind of hot sauce like Tabasco
- Prep Time: 1 min
- Cook Time: 2 min
- Category: drink
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 8 oz
Keywords: tomato juice, tomato drink, hot drink,