- 24 bite size potatoes
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic and herbs
- Wash potatoes.
- Boil potatoes until fork tender, about 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove from water and place on a baking sheet.
- Using a fork or potato masher, gently mash each potato. Make sure not to mash too hard or it will break up the potato. You want it to be one whole piece.
- Melt butter and combine with sea salt and minced garlic. (If using salted butter, leave out the salt.)
- Drizzle the garlic butter over the potatoes.
- Then using the grinder, freshly grind the garlic and herbs over the potatoes.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Serve immediately.