- 1 pound of ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 can of MANWICH
- 8 oz colby jack cheese
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 can WOLF brand chili – no beans
- 1 small can of red enchilada sauce
- 10 flour fajita-size tortillas
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- Spray a 9 x 12 dish with PAM Olive Oil spray.
- Chop half of a large onion.
- Brown the ground beef.
- When the ground beef has been browned and drained, add a can of MANWICH and cook until it’s hot. Then, remove from heat.
- When the meat is almost done, head the tortillas in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Add 1/10th of the meat or about 2 full tablespoons of meat, and then add the cheese and onions.
- Roll up each enchilada and place side by side in the dish.
- When all enchiladas have been rolled, mix together the red enchilada sauce and chili. Heat it up for about a minute in the microwave.
- Then, pour the sauce over the enchiladas. Top with cheese and onions.
- Cover the enchiladas with plastic wrap, and then microwave for about 5 minutes.
- While the enchiladas are cooking, dice up a ripe avocado.
- Use a fork and comb through the cilantro to easily chop it without stems.
- Remove enchiladas from the microwave, Allow to cool for about 5 minutes.
- When ready to serve, top with cilantro and diced avocado.
- Serving Size: 2 enchiladas