These easy Sausage Meatloaf Rolls are easy to make and a delicious savory appetizer to serve during the holidays, breakfast, or anytime!
- 1 pkg of Jimmy Dean® pork sausage
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 1/2 sleeve of butter round crackers, crushed
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 splash of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- On parchment paper cut puff pastry in half.
- Combine meat, crackers, 1 egg, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, milk, and Parmesan cheese in a bowl and mix with your hands.
- Take 1/4 of the meat mix and lay it in a small loaf along the middle of the puff pastry.
- Pinch the puff pastry sides together and roll it over so seam is down.
- Cut the puff pastry long in half, then cut each half into another half.
- Do the exact same to the other half of the puff pastry sheet.
- Beat one egg and brush over each roll.
- Then, top with poppy seeds and sesame seeds as desired.
- Prepare the second puff pastry sheet the same way.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 F, then turn heat to 375 F and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool a few moments before serving.
- Serve with a side of warm marinara sauce. Enjoy!
Keywords: sausage, appetizer, meatloaf, rolls, stuffed rolls, puff pastry