- 1/4 cup French’s Ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 lbs 85/15 ground sirloin
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 sleeve of buttery rounds crackers, crushed
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- Combine ingredients and mix together until smooth.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Crush 1/2 a sleeve of buttery round crackers.
- Combine the sirloin, egg, milk, crushed crackers, Worcestershire sauce, minced garlic, garlic powder, onion powder, seasoning salt and mix together until well combined.
- Spray a muffin tin with canola or olive oil spray.
- Fill each muffin tin to the top with the meatloaf mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until the internal temperature is 160 degrees.
- Remove from oven and add a teaspoon of the Meatloaf Sauce to the top of each muffin and put it back in the oven for 3-4 additional minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.
- Serve extra Meatloaf Sauce on the table for dipping.