- 2 cups chocolate ice cream
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup chocolate milk
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons raw sugar crystals
- 2 chocolate chips
- 1 maraschino cherry
- 2 chocolate covered pretzels (or regular pretzels)
- Combine ice cream, chocolate milk, and whipping cream in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour a tablespoon of corn syrup into a shallow saucer or bowl.
- Add raw sugar to another shallow saucer or bowl.
- Gently dip just the top edge of the glass into the corn syrup.
- Then, gently dip the top edge into the raw sugar.
- Carefully pour the milkshake into the glass, avoiding the edges.
- When it’s filled to the brim, add the pretzels, chocolate chips, and cherry to make the face.
- Serve immediately!