- 1–2 pints of strawberries, washed, hulled, and cut in half
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- French Cream
- 1 loaf of sliced french bread
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Wash and hull strawberries. Then, slice the bigger ones in half.
- Toss with 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Spread out on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.
- While roasting the berries, make up a batch of French Cream.
- Toast 6 pieces of sliced french bread for 10 minutes to make them extra crunchy, almost like croutons.
- Top each slice of toast with a few strawberries. Then, top with a dollop of french cream.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!