- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add minced garlic to a small baking dish and roast it in the oven for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once it’s gotten a bit brown around the edges, remove from the oven and combine with olive oil.
- Melt the butter in the microwave and add it to the garlic.
- Next, add Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese and whisk everything together.
- Serve with pizza sticks!