An adorable treat perfect for Valentine’s Day parties.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 package of mini marshmallows
- 6 cups rice crispy cereal
- funnel – for shaping
- square sheets of thin aluminium foil
- Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl for 30 sec – 1 min.
- Pour marshmallows into bowl and mix with melted butter.
- Heat in microwave for 30 sec. Check and stir. Then, heat for an additional 20-30 seconds to melt marshmallows completely.
- Pour in 6 cups of rice crispy cereal.
- Allow the cereal to cool for about 4-5 minutes before shaping into kiss shapes.
- Wrap in foil – use a thin foil for easier wrapping.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American