Easy and quick mini donuts tie dyed and made from cake mix!
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 stick of butter, softened
- red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple food coloring
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray mini donut pan with canola oil spray.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, milk, and butter with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Separate the batter into 6 parts and add food coloring to each one.
- Once thoroughly mixed, transfer the colored batters each into a small ziplock freezer bag or pastry bag.
- Add a little squirt of each color to the donut pan. Make sure to fill each donut just 1/3 full.
- Bake for 4-6 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool for a moment before dumping out the donuts onto parchment paper.
- Choose a fun candy melt color and dip the donuts into it.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American