We were inspired to make this delicious tomato salad from watching an episode of Peppa Pig. It’s tangy and sweet, and so easy to put together.
- 12 campari tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 5–6 basil leaves, torn or julienne
- dash of salt
- Thinly slice the tomatoes.
- Tear the basil into small pieces.
- Add the oil and vinegar.
- Add the garlic.
- Add a dash of salt and mix it all together.
- Serve immediately.
- Category: salad
- Method: tossing
- Cuisine: British
- Serving Size: 2 sliced campari tomatotes
Keywords: tomato salad, balsamic tomato salad, sweet tomatoes, campari tomatoes, campari tomato salad