Little bunnies with carrots on top of brownies
- 1 box of brownies (makes 13 x9 pan)
- 1–2 packages of PEEPSÂ® Bunnies
- chocolate melting wafers
- white chocolate melting wafers or chips
- 1 package of carrot decorations for cupcake
- green icing
- Make the brownies according to directions. I like to make them with the “cake like” instructions, which usually adds an extra egg.
- Spray a cupcake tin with non stick spray (I use canola spray).
- Spoon each cupcake tin to fill about 2/3 full.
- Bake for about 15-16 minutes.
- Allow to completely cool.
- Melt chocolate melting wafers in the microwave, follow directions.
- Melt white chocolate wafers in microwave, follow directions
- Then attach the little carrots to the bunnies with a little bit of white chocolate. Allow to dry.
- Now use a cupcake corer or knife to cut out the center top of the brownie.
- Add about a teaspoon of melted chocolate (brown, not white) to the top of each brownie and attach the bunny.
- Allow to dry.
- Then, using green icing pipe some “grass” around each bunny.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American