- 1 large package of refrigerated cookie dough
- 2 boxes of brownie mix (follow directions with oil, water, and eggs)
- 24–30 peanut butter cups
- This is for a 16-inch deep dish pizza pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a deep dish pizza pan with nonstick spray.
- Spread the cookie dough all along the bottom of the pan.
- Unwrap the peanut butter cups and place them in rows of circles all around the cookie dough with about 1-inch of space around each one.
- Make the brownie batter according to the packages.
- Spread the brownie batter all over the peanut butter cups and cookie dough until it’s totally covered.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until a knife comes out clean from the brownie batter.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into slices.