- 1 pkg of brownie mix
- water & eggs for brownie mix
- 1 pkg of refrigerated cookie dough
- 12-count peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a 12-count muffin tin
- Place one square of cookie dough into each muffin tin and smush each one to cover the bottom of the tin.
- Place 1 peanut butter cup in on top of each cookie dough.
- Mix up the brownie mix and add a couple of spoonfuls over the peanut butter cups.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes. When the tops look done, remove from oven.
- Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes before removing from the tins carefully.