Is there anything better than chocolate and peanut butter? These brownie cups are filled with peanut butter cheesecake and then drizzled in caramel sauce.
- 1 pkg of brownie mix – made according to directions
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 egg
- caramel sauce
- Spray a muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Make the brownies according to the directions.
- Combine cream cheese, egg, peanut butter, and sugar. Mix until smooth.
- Fill each muffin tin one-third with brownie mix.
- Then, add a spoonful of the peanut butter mixture.
- Next, top off the next one-third of the brownie mix – so they are filled only 2/3 full.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes until tops are done.
- Allow to cool. Serve drizzled in caramel.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American