- 1 box Barilla Rigatoni
- 15 oz Galbani Ricotta
- 1 cup Galbani Mozzarella, shredded
- 2 24 oz jars of Barilla Marinara sauce
- 3 cups water
- 12 oz frozen precooked diced frozen chicken
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- In a dutch oven, drizzle a tablespoon of olive oil over medium high heat.
- Add the precooked chicken and saute until it’s no longer frozen.
- Raise the fire to high heat and add the jars of sauce and the water.
- Wait until it comes to a boil and add the rigatoni.
- Stir occasionally.
- In a medium bowl, grate about 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Add the 15 oz ricotta cheese to the mozzarella and stir until well mixed. Set aside.
- When the sauce has cooked down so it’s no longer soupy and the pasta is al dente, turn off the heat.
- Add ice cream scoops of the ricotta/mozzarella mixture to the top of the pasta.
- Pop it in the oven for 35 minutes.
- When the timer is up, turn the broiler on for just 3-4 minutes, watching carefully, to add a little brown to the cheese.
- Remove from the oven and let it sit for about 10-15 minutes before serving.