Your family is going to love this easy to make No Churn Root Beer Float Ice Cream made with A&W Root Beer. It’s creamy and icy and delicious!
- 2 cups + 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 16 oz A&W Root Beer
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- Pour 12 oz of A&W Root Beer into a cup to get flat while the cream is whipping.
- Whip 2 cups of heavy whipping cream until it forms stiff peaks.
- Fold in the sweetened condensed milk and the 12 oz of root beer into the whipping cream.
- Transfer into a freezer container and gentle tap it on the counter to smooth it out.
- Take the 1 tablespoon of whipping cream and the last 4 oz of root beer and mix together. Then, drizzle over the top of the ice cream mixture.
- Seal the lid and put the ice cream in the freezer for at least 8 hours, preferably overnight.
- When you pull it out of the freezer, it should be airy but stiff, and the root beer will have fallen to the bottom.
- Take a big wooden spoon and mix the root beer up into the ice cream.
- Then scoop it up and put it in cones or bowls and eat immediately.
- Store the rest of the ice cream in a sealed container in the freezer for up to a week.
- Category: ice cream
- Method: no churn
- Cuisine: dessert
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Keywords: no churn ice cream, ice cream without an ice cream maker, root beer ice cream, root beer float, root beer float ice cream, ice cream