Are you a mom? Then, you’ll be nodding your head in agreement when I tell you about my big secret. When I cough, sneeze, and even when I get the giggles, I sometimes have bladder leakage. It drives me insane, especially during allergy season. Until just recently, I thought there was something wrong with just me. But, I found out that it happens to so many other mothers and other people as well. Did you know?
- More people with bladder leakage are in their 20’s than their 80’s
- The average age of someone with bladder leakage is only 52!
- More people with bladder leakage are 50 or younger than 60 or older!
I had no idea it was so common. I always thought it was something that happened when people become elderly. I just had a very bad case of the flu over the last few weeks. During that time, I had to wear maxi pads because if I didn’t, I’d end up changing my pants about 10 times a day. I wished I had known then that Depend had a solution that wasn’t bulky.
Depend provides a variety of discreet products that help people regain their freedom and get their lives back, including:
- Depend Real Fit for Men and Silhouette for Women briefs: Look, fit and feel like real underwear and feature a cloth-like fabric for a sleek, ultra-smooth fit.
- Depend Underwear with Fit-Flex protection: Features more Lycra stands for a smooth and comfortable close-t0-the-body fit.
Depend will donate $1, up to $3 million, over the next three years to charities that advance the research, education and awareness of bladder leakage for:
- Every pant drop photo and video shared Using #Underwareness and #DropYourPants
- Every personal video made about what Underwareness means to you that is uploaded to YouTube and tagged #Underwareness and #DropYourPants
Depend is also giving away FREE SAMPLES, so you can try them for yourself! To claim your free samples today visit www.Underwareness.com and click on the “Get a Sample” button located at the top right-hand side of the screen. Then, select which sample you would like to receive.
Are you going to #DropYourPants for the #Underwareness Movement?