An easy peasy individual serving of whipped potatoes.
- 6 medium potatoes, washed
- 8 oz Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup of milk
- Wash and prick the potatoes.
- Wrap each one in waxed paper.
- Cook them in the microwave in sets of threes for about 11 minutes, until baked through.
- Slice each potato in half and gently scoop out the potato. Make sure to leave a little so the skin doesn’t fall apart.
- Add the stick of butter and cream cheese to the potatoes in a mixing bowl.
- Whip the potatoes. Add the milk as they are whipping.
- Whip for an additional 2-3 minutes to make fluffy.
- Then transfer to a ziplock bag, and pipe the potatoes into the skins.
- Top with a little sea salt and pepper.
- Category: Side dish
- Cuisine: American