Minecraft themed Muddy Buddies
- 6 cups of Rice or Corn square cereal
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate candy melts (or chocolate chips)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup green candy melts
- 1/4 cup white box cake mix
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 10 drops of green food coloring (optional)
Brown Muddy Buddies
- Measure out 3 cups of cereal into one gallon size storage bag and then measure out another 3 cups into another gallon size storage bag.
- In one bowl, combine 1/4 cup butter, chocolate candy melts, and peanut butter.
- Then, microwave for 30 seconds at a time until completely melted. Stir to combine before pouring into 1 storage bag of cereal.
- Once poured in, seal the bag and shake to cover the cereal.
- Next, add 3/4 cup of powdered sugar, reseal the bag, and shake again to cover.
- Then, add 2 teaspoons of cocoa powder, seal the bag, and shake again.
- Once you feel the cereal is totally covered, pour it onto wax paper to dry.
Green Muddy Buddies
- Next combine the other 1/4 cup of butter and green candy melts in a second bowl and heat for 30 seconds at a time until melted.
- Stir until smooth, then pour into the second bag of cereal.
- Seal the bag and shake to cover the cereal.
- Next, add 3/4 cup of powdered sugar and 1/4 cup of white cake mix.
- Seal the bag and shake until well covered.
- If it’s not green enough for you, add a few drops of food coloring and shake again.
- Add 2 teaspoons of cocoa powder and shake one last time.
- Next, pour the cereal out onto wax paper and allow it to dry.
- Once both cereals are dry (after about 10-15 minutes), combine and serve.
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: American