Make Lion King OREOs for a fun kids treat you can make with your kids!
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Melt yellow candy coating according to package directions. If it’s too thick, I recommend a pinch of Ez Thins to even out the candy melt. Do not add water.
- Using a fork, dip each cookie into melted candy. Lift straight up and tap gently against the side of the bowl, allowing excess candy to return to the bowl. If any air bubbles form, pop them with a toothpick. Set the cookie on the waxed paper.
- Using a frosting tip, cover the face area. Then, cover the rest of the cookie with sprinkles. Remove the frosting tip quickly with a slight twist.
- While the candy is still wet, press candy eyeballs and mini chocolate chip for the nose into place.
- Allow cookies to set completely either in the freezer in about 15 minutes or for about an hour or so on the counter.
- Enjoy and store leftovers in an airtight container as room temperature.
- Category: Dessert
- Serving Size: 2 cookies
Keywords: oreo cookies, oreos, dipped oreos, fun kid food, chocolate dipped oreos, lion cookies