These Turkey and Dressing Enchiladas are perfect to use up the last of the dressing or stuffing from your holiday meal. The family will love them, and they are so easy to make!
- 12–15 slices of deli turkey breast
- 3 cups of leftover dressing
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 jar of turkey gravy
- Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees.
- Combine the dressing and the chicken broth and mix until it’s smooth and spreadable.
- In the center of a slice of turkey breast spread about 2 tablespoons of dressing.
- Roll up the turkey and place in a 9 x 13 pan.
- Continue filling and rolling the turkey slices until the pan is full.
- Pour the jar of gravy over the enchiladas.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 2 enchiladas
Keywords: turkey, dressing, stuffing, enchiladas, leftovers, thanksgiving, holiday meal