Here’s how to make jumbo baking potatoes in the Instant Pot.
- 4–5 jumbo baking potatoes
- Scrub each potato to get all the dirt off.
- Poke each potato about 5-6 times with a fork so the steam can easily release.
- Now place the metal trivet in the bottom of the insert.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups of water into the Instant Pot insert.
- Lay the jumbo potatoes in a circle on each other as pictured above.
- Secure the lid and turn the valve to seal.
- Choose manual mode and set to pressure cook on high for 16 minutes.
- Allow pressure to release naturally.
- Once the pressure is gone, let it count down for about 10 minutes before opening.
- Then, they’re ready to serve!
Even though the yield time says 19 minutes, you still need to factor in the time for the pressure to rise.
- Category: side dish
- Method: instant pot
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: instant pot, instapot, potatoes in the instant pot, jumbo baking potatoes in the instant pot, baked potatoes in the instant pot, jumbo baked potatoes, jumbo baked potatoes in the instant pot, baking potatoes in the instant pot