Add a little vodka to your jello cake balls for a fun New Year’s Eve treat!
- 1 box cake mix (white or yellow) – made according to directions
- 6 oz box of raspberry jello
- 1/2 cup pink champagne
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1/2 cup flavored vodka (I used strawberry and whipped cream mixed together)
- 1 bag of candy melts
- edible confetti sprinkles
- Make the cake according to the directions and let it cool.
- Next mix boiling water, raspberry jello mix, and champagne.
- Pour over cake.
- Using a spoon or fork tear the cake up like you’re going to make cake balls.
- Add 1/2 cup of vodka to the cake.
- Freeze it for about 30 minutes.
- Take a medium-sized scooper and make cake balls.
- Place the cake balls on waxed paper on a cookie sheet and freeze for at least an hour.
- When the cake balls are a little frozen, heat up the candy melts until they are smooth and ready for dipping.
- Remove the cake balls and work quickly to dip them and set on wax paper.
- While the chocolate is still warm, sprinkle the edible confetti glitter on each one.
- Serve when chocolate has ardened
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American