- 1 loaf of French or Italian bread
- 4 oz whipped cream cheese
- 4 cups monterey jack cheese
- 4–5 LA MORENA® Whole Jalapeños, chopped
- 2–3 LA MORENA® Whole Jalapeños, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 F degrees.
- Mix up whipped cream cheese, 1 1/2 cups of monterey jack cheese, and the chopped jalapenos.
- Slice the loaf of bread in half lengthwise.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over both halves of bread.
- Sprinkle the rest of monterey jack cheese over the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 6-7 minutes until cheese is almost completely melted.
- Remove from oven and turn broiler on high.
- Add the slices of jalapenos on each half and broil for 2-3 minutes until cheese is slightly browned and a little bubbly.
- Remove from oven, slice, and serve.