Save time and make your favorite copycat Chili’s Skillet Queso in the instant pot!
- 2 15 oz cans chili with no beans
- 32 oz Velveeta block cheese
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 scant teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups half & half OR 1 cup of milk + 1 cup cream
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Cut the Velveeta into 1 inch cubes.
- Combine all the ingredients into the Instant Pot.
- Set Instant Pot to Manual with Low Pressure for 7 minutes.
- When the time is complete, remove the lid and stir up really well.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
This same recipe can be put in the slow cooker. Cook on HIGH for 1 hour OR LOW for 2 hours. Then, stir it up really well and cook for an additional 30 minutes.
- Category: appetizer
- Method: instant pot
- Cuisine: Mexican