- 2 cups whipping cream
- 8 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 dram bubblegum flavoring
- 1 bag of bubblegum balls
- neon pink food coloring
- Mix milk and sour cream together.
- Add 1 dram of bubblegum flavor. Then add 24-30 drops of neon pink food coloring and stir until well blended.
- Heat mixture for 30 seconds at a time. Stir after each heating. Continue heating every 30 seconds until mixture has thickened (usually between 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes).
- Whip the whipping cream until it forms hard peaks.
- While whipping the cream, chop up several bubblegum balls. Try freezing them first to make it easier.
- Add 1/2 cup of the whipped cream to the milk mixture and stir it in.
- Next, fold in the rest of the whipped cream mixture gently into the milk mixture.
- Add the bubblegum balls.
- Pour into a freezable container and place in freezer.
- Stir after 1 hour. Then, allow to freeze at least 6 more hours before serving.