An easy holiday fruit salad that comes from an old family recipes
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 can crushed pineapple or pineapple tidbits
- 2 large cans mandarin oranges
- 1 can fruit cocktail
- 1 bag of mini marshmallows
- Freeze the mixing bowl for 20 minutes before whipping the cream.
- Add 1 tablespoon of pineapple juice from the can to the whipping cream as you whip it.
- Stop when soft peaks form.
- Drain the juice for all the cans of fruit and combine in a large bowl.
- Add the bag of marshmallows.
- Then, fold in the whipped cream.
- Cover and put in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Category: Fruit Salad
- Cuisine: American