- 2 cups of frozen shredded hash browns, defrosted
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 12 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 derees.
- Let the hash browns sit out for about an hour or so to defrost.
- When they are defrosted, mix wtih 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Spray a muffin tin thoroughly.
- Add about a heaping tablespoon of hash browns to each muffin tin and spread it around the edges like a nest.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until hash browns are brown and crispy.
- Remove from oven.
- Turn heat down to 350 degrees.
- Add 1 egg to each hash brown nest.
- Top each egg with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, depending on how runny you want the yolk.
- Remove from oven as soon as egg white is cooked, if you want runny yolks.
- Bake for 15 minutes if you want hard yolks.
- Remove from oven and run a knife around each nest to remove it.
- Serve immediately.