A fun recipe of Butter Beer perfect to eat while watching Harry Potter!
- 2 microwaved bags of Orville Redenbacher’s Kettle Corn
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 bag of 16 oz mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cups butterscotch chips
- 2 tablespoons Hot butterscotch topping
- Spray an 8 x 8 pan.
- Microwave 2 bags of Kettle corn popcorn.
- Pour the popcorn into a large bowl and shake to get the unpopped kernels to the bottom.
- Transfer the popcorn to another bowl and remove all the unpopped kernels.
- In another large bowl combine butter and brown sugar. Mix up thoroughly.
- Heat in the microwave for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes until it’s bubbly and thick.
- Add the marshmallows and stir.
- Then heat for an additional 30 seconds to 1 minute until marshmallows are melted. Stir until all of it is well combined.
- Pour in the butterscotch chips and stir. Heat for an additional 20 seconds to melt the butterscotch chips. Stir to incorporate the chips completely.
- Add the butterscotch topping and keep mixing.
- Next, add the popcorn and keep mixing until the popcorn is covered in the marshmallow fluff.
- Pour the entire contents into the 8 x 8 pan.
- Take a piece of wax paper and push it down over the top of the pan squishing the popcorn all into it.
- Allow to cool for an hour or so.
- Once cool, remove from pan, and cut into squares.
- Category: popcorn treat
- Cuisine: American