Have an explosive good time with these deliciously evil Mad Scientist Drinks. There’s a recipe of Toxic Tonic for both kids and adults.
- When you’re ready to put the drink together, chill the flasks for about 10-15 minutes.
- Pull the sherbet out of the freezer to melt a little.
- In a 1 gallon pitcher combine the key lime juice and sweetened condensed milk.
- Add the sherbet in scoops to help break it up and mix with the milk mixture.
- If making the ADULT VERSION – add 2 bottles of Pinot Grigio to the pitcher and gently mix.
- If making the KID VERSION – add 48 oz of White Grape Juice to the pitcher and gently mix.
- Use the funnel to fill each flask just to the start of the neck.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: Halloween
Keywords: halloween drinks, spiked halloween drinks, toxic tonic, kids halloween drinks, halloween cocktails, halloween mocktails