- 2 1/2 C sugar
- 2 C unsalted butter, softened
- 2 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 1/2 C flour
- 1 C of Gamora Sprinkles
- Purple, Black, Pink and Green gel food coloring
- Lay out parchment paper on a cookie sheet and sprinkle out the flour all over. Bake for 5 minutes at 350 F degrees.
- Using a standing mixer, cream together the sugar and butter until fluffy and combined.
- Mix in the vanilla and salt until combined and fluffy.
- Beat in the flour 1/4 of a cup at a time just until it’s all combined.
- Divide the dough into 4 portions and add one food coloring color into each bowl — pink, purple, green, and black.
- Mix each dough until the food coloring is completely combined.
- Place the dough back into the mixing bowl, and add in the Gamora sprinkles and slightly mix together but now to much so that the colors fully combine!
- Serving Size: 1