Do you love twice-baked potatoes? How about grilled twice-baked potatoes full of cheesy broccoli goodness?
- 3 large baked potatoes
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup butter
- 6 oz VELVEETAÂ® brick, grated
- 1 cup steamed frozen broccoli
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Bake the potatoes your usual way. I do mine in the microwave.
- Start the broccoli steaming as soon as the potatoes are done.
- Slice each potato in half and carefully scoop the insides out into a bowl. Keep the skins intact.
- Add butter, cream cheese, and milk to potatoes and mash until well combined.
- Next, add salt and pepper and continue mashing.
- Grate 6 oz of a VELVEETAÂ® brick.
- Add 1/4 cup of the grated VELVEETAÂ® brick and continue mashing.
- Add the broccoli and keep mashing until the VELVEETAÂ®, potatoes, and broccoli are all well combined.
- Scoop the potatoes back into the skins, carefully.
- Then top with 2 tablespoons of VELVEETAÂ® on each potato.
- While grilling the rest of your meal, lay a piece of foil on the grill where the potatoes will go.
- Grill for about 7 minutes until VELVEETAÂ® starts to melt.
- Remove from grill and allow to cool a few minutes before serving.
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American