- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 15 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 9 drops blue food coloring
- 9 drops turquoise food coloring
- gummy sharks
- Beat the whipping cream and sugar together until it forms peaks.
- Beat in the sweetened condensed milk.
- Separate half the mixture into another bowl and add the food coloring drops and stir until it’s completely blue.
- Mix half the shark gummies into the white mixture and half in the blue mixture.
- Slightly tilt a loaf pan and pour in the white mixture.
- Then, quickly straighten it back up and pour in the blue mixture.
- Take a knife or spoon and gently swirl the two colors along where they meet.
- Freeze for hours until hard.