- 1 box Chocolate Fudge cake mix
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 2 bags of mini marshmallows
- 5 cups of Golden Crisp® cereal
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Spray a 13 x 9 pan with nonstick spray.
- Combine cake mix, egg, and 6 tablespoons of melted butter in an electric mixer until it forms a ball.
- Press the chocolate cake mix into the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- As soon as it comes out of the oven, layer an entire bag of mini marshmallows and pop it in the oven for an additional 3-5 minutes. Then, set aside.
- Combine 2 tablespoons of melted butter and second bag of mini marshmallows in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat for 30 seconds and stir. Then, heat for an additional 30 seconds or so and stir until marshmallows are completely melted.
- Pour in the cereal and mix entirely.
- Layer the cereal mix onto the top of the melted marshmallows.
- Melt the chocolate chips in 30 seconds intervals in the microwave in a microwave-safe bowl. Stir after every 30 seconds.
- Once the chocolate is thoroughly melted, drizzle onto the top of the cereal.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.