These Garlic Butter Baked Pork Chops will be a sure winner with family dinner. The kids will love it, your husband will love it, and it’s a snap to make!
- 1 stick of butter
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1 can (10.5 oz) Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 8-10 thin sliced pork chops
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
- Slice up a stick of butter into a 9 x 13 dish and put it in the oven while it’s preheating to melt the butter. Remove the pan as soon as the butter is melted.
- Pour about 1/4 of the evaporated milk into a shallow bowl.
- Combine garlic, flour, salt and pepper into another shallow bowl.
- Dip both sides of each pork chop into the milk and then into the flour.
- Place each pork chop on top of the butter in the baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Combine the rest of the evaporated milk and the Cream of Mushroom soup.
- Flip the pork chops over and pour the milk/soup mixture over the pork chops.
- Bake for an additional 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve immediately and use the extra soup mixture in the pan as a gravy over mashed potatoes.