- 1 pkg. Rice Krispies Treats
- 1 pkg. Black Licorice Pieces
- 1 Can White Frosting
- Green Food Coloring
- Decorating Gel in Black
- Decorating Gel in Red
- Candy Eyes
- Mix a few drops of green coloring into the frosting and frost the top of each rice krispie treat.
- Cut licorice pieces into about ¼ inch rounds so you have two for each head.
- Cut 12 licorice pieces in half lengthwise so you have 24 pieces of hair.
- Lay 3 pieces of licorice hair at the top of each treat, and press 2 eyeballs on each one.
- Draw a little red scar above one eyeball with the red gel, and draw a mouth on each with the black gel.
- Put a dab of frosting on each bolt and press one on each side of the treats so that they line up about where the eyeballs are.
- Great little spooky Frankenstein treats for your Halloween party!