Grill your entire meal including dessert with this S’Mores Caramel Dip!
- 1/2 bag Jet-Puffed Marshmallows
- 1/2 bag Jet-Puffed S’MoresMallows with Chocolate Stripes
- 1 bag Kraft Caramel Bits
- 2 bars Bakers Chocolate – semi-sweet, broken up into squares
- Layer the regular marshmallows in the bottom of the pan.
- Next, add a layer of the Baker’s chocolate squares.
- Next, pour in the entire bag of Kraft Caramel Bits
- Place on the grill for 5-10 minutes in a low temperature spot. Watch it carefully as the marshmallows on the bottom will puff up and let out steam. When that happens, remove it from the grill.
- Top with the Chocolate Stripes S’MoresMallows, then place it back on the grill in the low temperature spot and shut the lid.
- Wait a few minutes for the marshmallows on top to puff up. Check every couple of minutes.
- Once they are puffed up, remove from the grill. The inside of the dip will continue to melt into gooey deliciousness.
- If you want a “toasted marshmallow” flavor, then turn the broiler on the oven and put the pan in for 2-3 minutes. Watch closely, as soon as the marshmallows brown just a little, remove from the oven.
- Serve with graham crackers and fresh slices of fruit.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American