This is a sponsored post from One2One Network and FedEx. All opinions stated are my own.
Have you seen the new FexEx One Rate shipping option? Whatever you can fit in the box, no matter the weight, it’s one flat rate. Isn’t that great? You can even choose 1, 2, or 3-day shipping options. I saw the funniest commercial tonight for the new One Rate with Santa stuffing a box full of coal for somebody who’s been naughty. You’d better watch out!
This holiday season, I signed up for my very first cookie exchange. It’s an online exchange with a bunch of other bloggers, and each of us have 2-3 other bloggers to send our cookies. This means we have the added expense of shipping our cookies. I think FedEx’s new One Rate is going to work perfect for shipping my cookies. I love that I can choose how many days of shipping. Other flat rate shipping does not give you that option. Wouldn’t this be a great way to surprise someone who lives far away with a care package full of Holiday treats? The new FedEx One Rate flat rate shipping option really gives you countless possibilities for your shipping needs.
Did you know that FedEx is doing even more by delivering countless possibilities to students and teachers across the country? Starting today, 12/4, you can help support a school by voting on teacher-submitted videos on the Countless Possibilities Through Education site. The grand prize winning school will receive $25,000!!
Here are some more opportunities to help FedEx to support Countless Possibilities in education:
- Ship using FedEx One Rate this holiday season and you’ll be supporting the countless possibilities delivered through education. FedEx will donate $1 to Teach For America for every FedEx One Rate shipment now through December 23, up to $300,000.
- Use #CountlessPossibilities on your social networks now through December 23 and FedEx will donate $1 to Teach For America, up to $300,000.
Now it’s Giveaway Time!! FedEx has graciously offered to sponsor an amazing giveaway for my readers. FedEx is giving away two (2) “Library In A Box” prize packs, each with a $125 value. One reader will win both prize packs; one for them and one for a teacher in their community. Do your kids have a favorite teacher? Wouldn’t this be a great Holiday gift for that teacher?
Each prize contains:
• Top 5 Best-Selling Books from Amazon for kids at the grade level (for teacher packs) and kids age (for parent packs)
• $50 Amazon gift card
• Book plate stickers or a book plate stamp from Etsy
• Letter from FedEx / Countless Possibilities
a Rafflecopter giveaway
FedEx is committed to helping education with its “FedEx One Rate, Countless Possibilities Through Education” program. They are celebrating this commitment and the limitless possibilities of students and educators in so many ways. Check out what they’ve been doing for education:
- FedEx has committed to a $2.75MM donation to Teach For America (TFA) national nd regional chapters and Teach For All in Latin America through 2015. FedEx also provides TFA with regional grants and in-kind support in Dallas, Mississippi Delta, and Memphis.
- FedEx is a founding sponsor of the TFA Rising Leaders Fellowship, an innovative program that empowers over 100 students from over 30 top colleges to lead educational reform projects.
- FedEx Office donates Educator Discount cards to TFA corps members, providing discounts for print and copy services, lowering their out-of-pocket expenses for classroom materials.
- For the past five years, FedEx has taken part in Teach For America Week, where executives lend their imagination and expertise to co-create lesson plans with TFA teachers and help teach low income K-12 students. From 2010–2012, 17 executives from eight markets have taught nearly 600 students as part of the program.