- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb seasoned beef fajitas, diced
- 1 jar salsa con queso
- 2 cans RO*TEL, drained
- 1/2 cup queso fresco, crumbled
- 4 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado, cut into chunks
- 10–12 small flour tortillas, quartered
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to a skillet on medium heat.
- Next, add a pound of diced, pre-cooked fajita meat.
- Drain two cans of RO*TEL and add to the meat.
- Add a jar of salsa con queso.
- Mix everything together and allow it to simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from the fire and pour into a serving bowl.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese and crumbled queso fresco.
- Cut an avocado into chunks and top just before serving.
- Cut flour tortillas into quarters.
- Serve the dip with flour tortilla wedges.