This 2-ingredient slow cooker salsa chicken is a no fail recipe you can put into so many things from nachos to casseroles to enchiladas and so much more!
- 5–6 chicken breasts (or 1 1/2 lbs chicken tenderloins)
- 16 oz jar of your favorite salsa
- Place chicken into the slow cooker.
- Pour salsa over all the chicken.
- Cook in the slow cooker on low for 7-8 hours, or high for 4-5 hours.
- Remove from slow cooker and shred.
- Serve in your favorite tacos, burritos, or nachos.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: slow cooker
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Keywords: slow cooker chicken, salsa chicken, slow cooker salsa chicken, two ingredient shredded chicken, shredded chicken, shredded salsa chicken, slow cooker shredded chicken