A delicious and amazingly easy recipe for peach or nectarine dumplings!
- 1 tube of crescent roll dough (not cut into individual triangles)
- 3 peaches/nectarines/apricots
- 2/3 cup of brown sugar
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 cup of Peach Nectarine Sparkling Ice drink
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray an 8 x 8 pan with canola or olive oil.
- Wash and cut each nectarine or peach into thirds.
- Lay out the dough on a clean surface and with a pizza cutter, cut 9 triangles (similar to how crescent rolls are cut).
- Take one triangle and roll up one piece of peach to form a dumpling. Do this with all 9 pieces.
- Place them in the 8 x 8 pan. Then, set aside.
- In a small saucepan, melt 1 stick of butter over medium low heat.
- Add brown sugar and cinnamon to the butter and stir until completely mixed.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- Pour over all the dumplings.
- Next, pour 1 cup of Sparkling Ice Peach Nectarine flavor over the dumplings.
- Cook for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven when golden brown and let cool for a few moments before serving.
- TIP: These are absolutely delicious with a little cold cream poured over the dumpling in a bowl.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American