The most delicious and moistest banana bread – ever! And you’ll never guess the secret ingredient!
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1–1/3 cups mashed fully ripe bananas (about 3)
- 1–1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped PLANTERS Walnuts
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- HEAT oven to 350ÂºF.
- BEAT egg, dressing and bananas in large bowl with whisk until blended. Mix remaining ingredients. Add to banana mixture; stir just until moistened.
- POUR into 9×5-inch loaf pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- BAKE 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 min.; remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely.
- Category: Sweet Bread
- Cuisine: American